As many of you know the lemon juice, rich in vitamin C and organic acids, can be of great help in the fight against shiny skin, pimples and blackheads, thanks to its strong astringent and antibacterial properties. If your problem is not real acne (no doubt that will not go away if not with the help of a dermatologist), you can use it as a natural remedy to eliminate these bothersome blemishes that easily afflict the skin without spending so much money in soaps, detergents and so on.
For this reason, today we give you an easy homemade face mask recipes for making homemade lemon juice facial mask for your acne. Only, we recommend that you try on a small area of skin before applying the mask on the rest of the face to avoid irritations and itching.
Lemon Juice Facial Mask Recipe 1: The combination of tomato, lemon juice and oats creates a face mask that tightens the pores and lightens the skin.
1) Soak 2 tablespoons of oats in a bowl overnight with enough water to cover it. The oats helps to reduce the size of pores and smooth the skin, reducing the signs of redness and age spots.
2) Cut a tomato in half and scrape the inside, discarding the skin. Do this for both halves. The tomato helps to reduce sebum and points blacks.
3) Squeeze the pulp of the tomato in the bowl with the oats, releasing more juice as possible. Discard the pulp.
4) Place the mixture in a blender and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and blend. Put a little water if the mixture is too thick.
5) Wash the face with warm water and dry it.
6) Apply the mixture on the face and neck, leave it for 20 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
Lemon Juice Facial Mask Recipe 2: Anti-acne mask with lemon
1 raw egg;
a few drops of lemon.
Separate the yolk and the egg white, then whisk the latter and add a few drops of lemon. Mix a little bit because the ingredients bind well.
How to use
Roll out your anti-acne mask on your face thoroughly clean and dry carefully avoiding the lips and around the eyes, then leave on for 10 minutes. After this time, rinse with cold water. If you want, apply a good moisturizer.