Natural Face Masks For Oily Skin: To Do at Home with Simple IngredientsOily skin requires care, attention and focused. Often a good treatment based on natural ingredients such as yogurt or honey proves to be the most effective cure to close the pores and stabilize the production of sebum. Here are natural homemade face masks for oily skin recipes for you!
Your skin tends to be oily in some places and at particular times of the day? There are visible open pores all over your face, forehead, nose and chin? If so then you have oily skin and you have to find the right treatment for you!
The skin is oily as it contains a lot of sebum which helps to prevent dehydration. However, oily skin tends to attract more dirt and dust compare with a dry skin. Thus, oily skin requires more cleaning of other types of skin.
- The main rule to remember, if you have oily skin, you have to keep the skin clean.
- Use a cleaner preferably without strong perfumes or colors added
- We recommend that you do not use soap, because it might be too alkaline for the skin
- If it is possible, clean the face three times a day. Otherwise, try to do a good cleaning of the face in the morning and in the evening before going to bed
- Use warm water to loosen the dirt, and then use cold water to rinse
- Put the face mask for oily skin only on clean skin
Natural Homemade Face Mask For Oily Skin with Oatmeal Lemon Juice and HoneyThis homemade face mask is very effective for treating oily skin. Just make an amalgam with organic oatmeal, honey and lemon juice. Spread the mixture on your face, and use extreme caution around the eyes. Leave the mask on for about 10 minutes, and rinse with warm water. Dab your face dry with an absorbent cloth. This homemade oatmeal and honey face mask can help your face clean and fresh.
Apply this natural remedy once a day, or as often as desired, to keep the skin soft, smooth and free of sebum. Generally honey is a natural astringent that will also help to combat oily skin.
Natural Homemade Face Mask For Oily Skin with Apples and Honey
- Mix one apple, peeled, seeded and cut into slices in a blender
- Add 3 tablespoons of honey
- Stir the mixture well
- Apply on face and leave for 10 to 15 minutes
- Then rinse with warm water
Natural Homemade Face Mask For Oily Skin with CucumberYou will need:
1 egg white
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon of mint
Make a puree all ingredients in a blender and refrigerate for 10 minutes. Apply the mixture on your face and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and then cold water. More detail on cucumber face mask, click the link.
Natural Mask For Oily Skin with Banana: Smoothing Facial
For preparation you need:
1 banana, preferably ripe (you can keep ripe bananas in the freezer and thaw before use)
1 tablespoon honey
An orange or a lemon
Mix the banana and honey together. Add a few drops of juice from an orange or a lemon. Apply on face for 15 minutes before rinsing with a sponge or cloth fresh and hot steam. To see more banana face mask recipe, click the link.
Natural mask oily skin with strawberries and yogurt.
Yogurt and Strawberries Naturally Exfoliates For Oily Skin.
- Put 4 ripe strawberries in a bowl clean
- Use a fork to mash up the strawberries
- Add a teaspoon of yogurt and stir until the mixture becomes smooth
- Apply the treatment on your face and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes
- Remove the mask with warm water
Finally, 2 Daily Natural Homemade Face Mask For Oily Skin:Egg white mask to close the pores: Beat an egg white and apply it on clean skin. Leave for 10 minutes and wash it off.
Treatment with green clay: Take one tablespoon of green clay and make a paste with a few drops of water. The consistency should be such as to adhere to your skin. It 'a good mask for very oily skin. If you add the essential oils can be used at any time as a treatment frequently.
To get update more on natural and DIY homemade face mask, you can subscribe to our blog feed or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter. And if you feel like this post is very useful, you can share or e-mail to your friends. Thank you for visiting.